Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Start Of It All

My Niece Ashley and me at my brother Devin's wedding-January 17,2009

So it all started on January 17, (Cabe's mom's birthday) Cabe's mom decided that for her birthday she was going to take her family to Devin's wedding reception so that Caleb could meet me again. Yes, AGAIN, Caleb and I were in the same ward from the age's of 7-12. We were in the same primary class where my dad was our teacher and his dad the bishop. So they came to the reception and as soon as they walked in the door I saw Caleb and thought...WOW! He is really cute! I became nervous and decided to act busy even though I didn't have any responsibilities, hahaha! The line was very long so I had to pretend for a long time. I went to my brothers and sisters and said, "Did you see the Caleb, he is so cute!" My brother Dustin took the liberty to tell Caleb that I was single and available the following weekend! After they went through the line Caleb came to me while I was dancing with my nephew and started to chat. He is very shy and quiet when you first meet him so it was a short chat! :) After the reception my mom and sister made me promise them that I would somehow contact Caleb and go on a date. At first I didn't want to cause I am the girl and it is not my job. Deep down I really wanted to though. So I got home and that night checked facebook to see if he had an account and sure enough he did! So I sent him a message and we were officially friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment