Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Family Update

Our little cutie is now 4 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Her new hobbies are shopping with mom, smiling, playing with her toys, and rolling over. She rolled over for the first time on August 15th! I can't believe it, I want her to stay little!


Khloe shopping with mom. This was her first time drinking powedered formula and from a big bottle! She did great!

Rockin' out in her swing! She loves it!

Cuddling with mommy! She is very cuddly, I love it!

Hanging out with mom!

I love watching her roll around on the floor!


My little punk! She always sleeps with her arms like this, it is really cute!

Look at how strong I am! Playing at dad's office cause mom and I don't like being home alone!

Khloe helped mom and dad babysit her cousins. We kept them up a little too late playing games, watching movies, and making cake! Cooper fell asleep on the way to grandma's house!

Eating lunch before going to grandma's.

Atleast Cooper beat Caden, Caden fell asleep during lunch!



Emily's new hobbies, little less stressful than teaching!

Cabe's sister got me into making jewlry! This is my newest watchband! Cabe is so sweet, he likes to buy me beads for jewlry and I have also got into card making with some supplies Cabe bought me.

My sister taught me how to make jam! This is the blackberry jam that I made. I also made apricot! It was really yummy.

My bracelet and earings that I made!

Homemade succini bread! I have really enjoyed baking since I have been a stay at home mom!

This is my favorite face that Khloe makes! I have a confession-this picture was taken on my phone during sacrament meeting! It was just so cute! she is wearing her teether as a bracelet! We love having her at church with us she stares at us and smiles while we sing and she talks makes really funny faces, she makes it very entertaining. Not that sacrament meeting is not already entertaing it's just that...

I love that Khloe loves her baths! She smiles and sqwirms the whole time!

September 11- A day to remember- It was khloe's first night in her big girl crib! Yes she graduated from mom and dad's room and the bassinet. After four nights of waking up twelve times we kicked her out! :) She survived! Probably a little better than mom did. It was like sending my baby off to college! I hate putting her to bed!

September 3 Khloe and mom and dad got in their first car accident (ours is the grey one). We had a great night planned with a dinner to The Olive Garden for all you can eat for free (Cabe got a gift card from his dad for good work) and a movie and on our way to grandma Bowen's to pick out a movie a girl pulled out right in front of us, we didn't have any time to stop so we hit her going 30 mph. Cabe sprained his arm and my stomach was sore from the seatbelt tightening and my back from the impact. Khloe was a little fussy but as far as we know she was fine. So instead of our date night we spent the night at the ER getting xrays. Great fun eh!

YAY FOR DADDY! Cabe graduated this summer! Done with school! For now anyways! Such a nice feeling! No more homework!

Aunt Jenny bought a new toy for Khloe to play with. She loves to kick her feet up and watch the animals fly!
She is getting really good at rolling over! She is trying to watch the tv. It is funny cause no matter where she is she will roll and twist and turn to see the tv.

Aunt Becky let Khloe borrow this toy. She loves the rattling sounds and the qrinckly sounds that it makes when she squeezes the toys.








































































1 comment:

  1. You did such a good job on your post. I can't wait to meet that fun personality of Khloe's! She's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete